Do-It-Yourself = the activity of decorating or repairing your home, or making things yourself, rather than paying someone else to do it for you.
Welcome to WikiDIY.org
We love the DIY community, and believe that it deserves its own platform for sharing ideas, projects and inspiration.
That’s why we have created WikiDIY.org. Although the server is currently in the final part of the testing phase, you’re able to connect now and become one of its first members.
We strongly believe that sharing ideas and experience helps us learn, grow and live better. Join WikiDIY.org and help others with their DIY projects. Share your experience, give advice and find inspiration for your project.
All content on WikiDIY is free and always will be! No payments, no hidden costs, no limited access, no premium accounts. Everyone is equal on WikiDIY. Projects on the home page are chosen randomly, which means your project could be featured in front of thousands of people.
Things you can do on WikiDIY.org:
- Be inspired: Are you looking for inspiration for a new project? Don’t know where to start? You’ve come to the right place!
- Share ideas and projects: Everyone can share their project with others. It’s easy. All you have to do is register and then fill out a basic form about your project. Do you already have a project published somewhere else online? All you need to do is enter the link and we’ll redirect others there.
- Promote your blog: Simply create a profile, and include a link to your blog.
- Follow others: If you find someone or something that interests you, you’re able to follow them. On your profile page you’ll be able to see their activity on WikiDIY, including new projects and posts.
- Talk with anyone: Send comments, rate the work of others, or offer encouragement and advice.
- Send messages: Communicate with others via private or public messages.
- Start groups: Start your own group and invite others to join. Connect, discuss, share.
You can contact us anytime on info (at) wikidiy.org
Founder at WikiDIY.org