How to Reduce Static Electricity in Your House | Family Handyman | The Family Handyman

Static electricity is caused by your body picking up free electrons as you walk on the rugs. When you have extra electrons on your body and you touch a metal conductor, such as a door handle, the electrons flow into the object and you get a static shock.

Bookmark(0)


Do you have 10 seconds? Show this DIY to your friends and fans.



To report this post you need to login first.
Thanks! You've already liked this
No comments

diy projects


Web:

Leave a Reply