What is DIY?
Do-It-Yourself = the activity of decorating or repairing your home, or making things yourself, rather than paying someone else to do it for you.
- You are fully responsible for everything that you post. This site is not responsible for any posts or comments made by contributors.
- You can (and should) report content that you believe violate this policy.
- If you violate this policy, your account can be blocked or suspended.
- No violence and/or self-harm.
- No abusive videos, comments, messages
- Absolutely no nudity or sexually explicit behavior.
- No bullying, harassment, or hate speech.
- No impersonating other members or having multiple accounts.
- No copyright infringement.
2. Post Publishing
What is needed:
- Submit only DIY instructions. You can submit full instruction directly here, or you can link to external DIY instruction.
- DIY instructions can be in text, video or infographic form.
- You can link to your Youtube or Vimeo video if it contains full tutorial. Use Video URL field.
- You can (and should) link to the source page.
- The title field is requested, try to be specific. (“DIY table” is not a good title, better is “How to make a wooden dining table”)
- Featured image is not mandatory. Video preview or first image in your post can be used instead.
- Content should fall into the categories.
What is forbidden:
- Not DIY relevant content will be deleted without any notice.
- Spammy content will be deleted without any notice.
- Anybody can create an account on this page
4. Social functions
When you are logged in, you can:
- Publish a new posts
- Comment others posts
- Connect to a friends
- Follow others
- Like posts
- Share posts
- Create a groups
- and many more…