Today I built a very simple folding work table in my garage. I will not write about every detail. I’m only sending a material list, sketch, and some photos. Maybe this simple project will help someone ?
The total cost of this simple project was 24$
- 1x Work desk – board 1200 x 900 x 24 mm
- 1x plate bolted to the wall 1200 x 100 x 30 mm
- 2x table legs 1000 x 50 x 30 (suggested minimum is 30×30)
- 3x long flat furniture hinges (desk to plate)
- 2x wide flat furniture hinges (legs to desk)
- Screw the slab to the wall. The bottom edge of the board is at a height of 1000 mm above the ground.
- Attach legs to the worktop with flat hinges.
- Attach the worktop to the wallboard using long hinges.