Open me up to see the full list of things you need for this DIY pet project!
I figured if I’m posting (or trying to post) three videos a week; maybe I’ll try to theme it sometimes? So this week I decided to focus on my baby girl and work up some #diypet projects. I showed you some DIY dog treats yesterday so I decided to upgrade her leash to something asthetically pleasing. Because isn’t that what we all want at the end go the day? Instagram friendly accessories? Stay rad you guys xx.
What you’ll need…
- Rope – thickness of your choice
- E 6000
- Thinner rope
- Swivel eye bolt snap – the gold hook you see in the vide
- Dye – I used Rit Dye “Denim Blue”
- Tub-aware you don’t care about (preferably)
- A towel you don’t necessarily care about
- Some gloves