WikiDIY Lite app
The WikiDIY Lite app is a data and storage friendly way to use WikiDIY on a smartphone.
Key features of the WikiDIY Lite app are:
- Loads quickly on 2G and 3G networks.
- Minimizes data usage — turn on data saver mode to download only the images or videos you want to see.
- Takes up less space — at an install size under 2MB, WikiDIY Lite doesn’t take up much room on your phone.
- Every page visited is stored locally on your device and will be available to read even when you are offline!
The WikiDIY Lite app uses a new PWA technology to increase the experience of using the mobile version of the site. We’re working hard on the Play Store app, but you can already install the WikiDIY Lite app on your Android phone (versions 5.0 and above).
How to install WikiDIY Lite app:
- Open https://wikidiy.org on your smartphone and wait till it fully loads.
- You should see a pop-up that has an Application Icon and a button that reads “ADD TO HOME SCREEN”.
- Confirm ADD.
- Click on it and WikiDIY Lite will be added to your home screen. Wait for the install to complete.