DIY Rustic Lantern
What you will need-
- Empty tin eg. Formula tin, coffee tin ect.
- Silver primer spray paint.
- Spray paint colour of your choice.
- Drill (hole size depends on your choice of drill bit)
- Nikko for marking patterns ect.
- Solar light or candles to go inside.
- Clean and dry your tin.
- Using nikko draw your pattern of choice onto the tin.
- Use the drill to put holes (in your pattern) around the tin.
- Spray with the silver primer and leave to dry.
- Spray paint with your chosen colour and let dry.
- Finish it off by putting either (the top of) a solar light (upside down) or place a candle inside.